Founding Reasons of AFLİVA:
- Educate and grow logical, and independent thinking individuals with a passion of research and science that are worthy of the 21st century needs.
- Support AFL school to continuously and sustainably improve/grow, and be the driver of reform in education in Turkey by being a good example starting with, but not limited to, natural sciences, and mathematics.
- Improve relationships and collaboration among AFL alumni with scientific, art, social, and cultural activities, and embodiments.
Goals of AFLİVA:
- We will help make AFL an organization that can grow competitive, successful, attentive, creative, reformist, observant, scientific minded, and constantly growing and learning individuals
- We will help make AFL become a source for science and mathematics education reforms.
- We will help develop science and technology ideals, and goals for our country of Turkey.
- We will help support AFL alumni, and students to have positive relationships, and have collaborations covering social and economical areas.
- We will lead, and help educational and sociological reforms to improve scientific thinking in our society by using every means of communications, and science.
- We will help improve the quality of students coming to AFL.
- We will be the main entity that determines the quality of education in AFL today, and in the future.
Projects of AFLİVA:
- Renovation Project: Constant renovation of dorms, school, conference center, and the labs in AFL.
- Education Project: Contributing to and supporting seminars around improving, and achieving lasting education reforms in Turkey in collaboration with Ministry of Education ODTÜ (Middle East Technical University), and AFL.
- Library Project: Improving the library. Subscribing to reputable scientific, and academical journals, and magazines.
- Scholarship Project: 10s of students are funded by alumni, and friends and relatives of alumni every year.
- Internet Project: Computer lab opening, and improvements.
- Health Project: Supporting the AFL clinic.
Supported by 1 Donation:
I Gave $50Afl 93